I have been tagged by The Lonely Recluse : http://lonelyrecluse.wordpress.com
It was a surprise, really. I joined Hyde Park Poetry about a year ago and through the community, I got to know a fair number of fellow poets who blog on a regular basis on poetry. The Lonely Recluse has a dark side to his delivery and I have the utmost respect in the artful manner on the contents he has crafted.
~You must post the rules
~Post eleven facts about yourself on the blog post
~Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
~Tag eleven bloggers, however, you can break the rules and tag fewer people if you want. Make sure you hyperlink their names/blogs.
~Let them know you’ve tagged them!
1. I have never written poetry before I started this blog.
2. I have just started growing a pocket garden two days ago.
3. Running is one of my vitamin pills
4. I have signed up for a half marathon this year.
5. I take great pride in my dozing off on the bus and seldom miss my stop skills.
6. Once I wrote an entry about the questions posed to Apple and Google employees and I got over 400 hits in one day!
7. I always factor in “get lost” time wheneven I am heading to a new place even if I have a map.
8. I love Math and Statistics.
9. I like to look at the same thing from several angles.
10. I speak German and I think it’s a great language.
11. I am trying to impose a bake-once-a-month routine on myself.
Questions from The Lonely Recluse -
1.Arts or Sciences (as subject areas)? Sciences.
2.Science Fiction or Fantasy? Science Fiction
3.Who was your favourite teacher, why? Mrs Lily Kwan. She was a key factor in my Math at O Levels and I was the Addtional Maths Rep.
4.What is your favourite hobby? Running.
5.Tea or Coffee? Coffee
6.Day or Night? Day
7.Red or White roses? Red roses
8.Real book or e-book? Real book
9.The brothers Grimm or Hans Christian Anderson? Grimm Brothers
10.What place do you remember most vividly, why? Clementi – the place where I grew up.
11.Why do you blog what you do? Writing poetry is the best I can illustrate a picture with, I cant draw.
1. Logic or Intuition?
2. Do you remember your multiplication tables to 12?
3. What is your favourite sport?
4. Day or night, why?
5. What’s your favourite continent, why?
6. Which is your favourite season, why?
7. Do you have dreams when sleeping and do you remember them?
8. Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
9. Why do you blog?
10. What’s the first thing on your mind when you wake up?
11. What’s the last thing on your mind before you sleep?
I would like to tag these folks (That’s all I can think for now)-
Kate : http://katekatharina.com
Jyotimi : http://jyotimi.blogspot.co.uk
Booguloo : http://booguloo.wordpress.com/
Butterflygal : http://arielm.blogspot.co.uk/
Scott Mitchell: http://evokingthedeep.wordpress.com/